Top Ten Most Shared Blog Posts of 2013
Here are the ten posts with the highest number of social media shares in 2013. Thanks for reading!
- State Cesarean Rates: 2012 Preliminary Data (9808 shares)
- Side-By-Side Comparison Of Cesarean Rates And Births Covered By Medicaid (2182 shares)
- How Much Money Does This Kentucky Hospital Think An Uncomplicated Vaginal Birth Is Worth? (1583 shares)
- Vaginal Birth Rates (1424 shares)
- World Health Organization's 15 Percent Cesarean Rate Recommendation (1144 shares)
- Home Birth Percentages By State, 2011 (1024 shares)
- How Does Your State Measure Up? (978 shares)
- World Cesarean Rates, 2008 (938 shares)
- Practice Variation In West Virginia: 60 Miles And 54 Percentage Points (852 shares)
- What Is Practice Variation In Obstetrics And Why Should I Care? (787 shares)
Please tip the author via PayPal if you enjoyed these articles.
All blog posts of 2013 in reverse chronological order